BetEasy is one of the very best sports betting platforms available in Australia today. After CrownBet and William Hill Australia merged with each other, Australian punters were rewarded with the fantastic BetEasy app. The BetEasy app comes with an extremely user friendly interface and the added bonus of live streaming sports. The BetEasy app is one of the best sports betting apps for people to place bets and get entertained while doing so. On top of that, the BetEasy app comes with great betting markets and fantastic odds. In this post, we will take a closer, detailed look at BetEasy and let you know whether you should be using it or not. Let’s get started.
BetEasy App: All You Need to Know
How to Bet with BetEasy App
BetEasy app is one of the most easy to use sports betting apps available for Australian punters. Here’s how you can set your account up:
- Download and install the app on your device.
- Click on My Account and fill out the online registration form that opens up.
- After you fill the form, BetEasy will ask you if you want a pin based login system which makes the whole process easier and more secure.
- Once this section is completed, you can go ahead and deposit some money in your account and start betting. You will need to deposit a minimum of $5 if you want to start betting. We will discuss the deposit and withdrawal methods in detail a little later.
- Once you finish the sign up process, you will immediately be rewarded with a welcome bonus. Most users are eligible for a Racing Bet Boost, a Multi Bet Boost and up to $50 back in Bonus Bets.
In order to earn all those welcome bonuses and rewards, you will need to place bets. Thankfully, placing bets on the BetEasy app is quite simple. You will be required to do the following:
- Select an upcoming betting event
- Click on the odds for your bet selection
- Enter a betting stake and select ‘Quick Bet’ or ‘Add to Bet Slip’
BetEasy app’s fantastic user interface makes it very easy for punters to select sports events to bet on. The app’s home page comes with several of its most-used options like Today’s Racing, Multi Express, Live Betting and Enhanced Odds. Under those options, you will find shortcuts to the most popular sports in the Australian betting markets, like AFL, NRL, various European football markets, NBA, NFL and the several international cricket matches.
When you scroll down further, the app also provides upcoming betting events. You can jump from impending event to impending event and place bets. You can also find a sequence of Featured betting events curated by the BetEasy team. In case this info seems inadequate, you can also use BetEasy’s instruction videos for placing bets (both mobile and desktop).
BetEasy App: Pros & Cons
- BetEasy is a very powerful betting platform that combines fantastic betting options with a healthy dose of entertainment and relevant info.
- It supports full live streaming of Sky 1 and Sky 2 racing from all over Australia.
- You can live stream many sports on BetEasy..
- BetEasy is also an official partner of the National Basketball Association (NBA).
- BetEasy offers fantastic promotional offers and bonuses for all Australian punters.
- There is a massive market for sports and racing.
- You can get the iOS version from the App Store (something even betting behemoths like Betway don’t have).
- The interface is easy to use and navigate..
- The racing form feature is fantastic..
- Punters can customise their options to enhance the betting experience.
- Multi Express options speed up the process of placing bets across multiple sports.
- The My Rewards feature is out of this world.
- The Android App of bet easy can’t be downloaded from the Play Store and needs to be downloaded from BetEasy’s website separately.
- If you want to live stream horse racing, you don’t need any account verification. However, if you want to live stream sports like the NBA, your account needs to be verified.
- A few offers are state specific and not available across Australia.
Does sportsbet own BetEasy?
Flutter, the owners of Paddy Power and associated brands Betfair and Sportsbet, officially merged with The Stars Group, the owner of BetEasy.
When did BetEasy become sportsbet?
On December 3, 2019, The Stars Group made an announcement signifying that it had finished acquiring BetEasy. Tripp stood down as the CEO and took the post of non executive President on January 1, 2020. BetEasy continued to be based out of Australian cities like Sydney, Darwin and Melbourne. BetEasy merged with Sportsbet on September 8, 2020,
BetEasy: How to deposit and withdraw money
As far as deposit options on BetEasy go, the world is your oyster. When you want to place bets, you can deposit money using Credit Card (Mastercard and Visa), PayPal, POLi, BetEasy Prepaid Card, BPAY and Bank Transfer.
Australian government regulations specify that people who hold an account with an Australian bookmaker must finish customer identification within 14 days of their first transaction. No withdrawals can be processed before that.
How long does a BetEasy withdrawal take?
If you want to withdraw your winnings from your BetEasy account, you can do that through electronic funds transfer. The amount usually appears in your bank or credit union account within 48 hours.
Can you still use BetEasy?
After BetEasy and SportsBet merged, all BetEasy customers migrated to Sportsbet’s platform. However, this merger allows punters to make the best of both worlds. The usual great offerings of BetEasy including live racing from Sky Racing 1, Sky Racing 2 and Sky Thoroughbred will still be available on Sportsbet’s website and mobile app.
BetEasy App: Conclusion
BetEasy app is one of the best options for Australian punters to place sports bets. The fantastic visual interface and great options help customers select the right betting markets with the best odds. The simplistic design allows users to search for whatever they want with relative ease. The betting experience is simple and straightforward as well. You can easily search all markets for bets and you can get a full fledged betting form for horse racing before the bets are placed.