Surely you’ve heard of the nightlife in Australia, it’s one of the biggest attractions of this country and you can find bars, restaurants, nightclubs and strip clubs, theme parks, live music and much more, there is so much fun that you probably won’t get to know all the wonderful places that give an unforgettable experience, if you are thinking of travelling or you are already in one of the incredible cities of this country and you are looking for where are the best places to party, stay, below we will tell you the most interesting places that you should know.
Nightlife in Sydney
It is one of the biggest cities in Australia, so you can imagine the variety of nightlife, you can find opera shows, clubs and lounges, karaoke bars, plus an endless number of places where you can relax after a long day, this city has it all, from quiet cabins to rest to noisy and chaotic nightclubs.
- Chinese Laundry: One of Sydney’s oldest and largest nightclubs and home to some of the biggest DJs in Sydney, the three-storey venue caters for all genres.
- Sydney Opera House: One of the best things to do while in town is to go to the Sydney Opera House, a performing arts centre with a high white roof that is always able to attract millions of tourists every year.
- ST Geroge Open Air Cinema: In addition to bars there are places like this cinema, where you can watch a movie with your partner and relax for a while during the night in the car while being served an exquisite meal accompanied by a tasty wine.
- Men’s Gallery Sydney: It is a bar for gentlemen where you can enjoy the company of a beautiful escort in Sydney and dancers that will make you fall in love with their spicy services, a place to enjoy with your friends and get out of the routine.
Nightlife in Melbourne
Characterised by street art, it is a city for lovers of art, music and delicious food. Bars, lounges, clubs and many avenues where you can listen to good tunes while you eat the best dishes, in Melbourne be sure you will not get bored.
- Ampere Bar: The place with the best liquor menu in the whole city for real drinkers, it’s a real mix between the past and the future, how can you not have a good time in this wacky bar that reflects the best of Australia’s nightlife.
- La Di Da: If you’re looking for a real party bar, head to Di Da Avenue on King Street. It may not be as big as most nightclubs you’ll find in Melbourne, but there’s no doubt the atmosphere and shows will make you never want to leave.
- Boilermaker House: If you are a person who is constantly hungry, we recommend this place, besides being a temple for those who love beer and whisky, it is also a snack spot where you can find delicious snacks at night.
- Strike: A night bowling alley for family and friends, a special place to bring out the kid in you. In addition to the bowling alley there is also a bar and a restaurant, everything you need if you are looking for unlimited fun.
Brisbane offers an incredible variety compared to other cities with rooftop bars, Irish pubs, live music, discos, restaurants, stage shows, amazing karaoke bars and nightclubs, some of which offer striptease services and indian escort service. The list of fun in Brisbane is endless.
- The Triffid: A club that offers national and international live rock performances, combining excellent sound techniques with the best musicians to delight the ears of its visitors while they drink a beer or eat something delicious.
- Press Club: A jazz bar, distinguished by its drinks and live music that attracts from the liveliest to the shyest, once you walk through its doors you won’t want to leave.
- Elixir Rooftop: A rooftop bar, offering a laid-back atmosphere for people who enjoy a relaxed chat accompanied by a quality wine list and craft beers, this place showcases the quaint and sensual side of Brisbane.